Llavorsí has fewer than 300 people, is located 811 m above sea level at the confluence of the two rivers “Nogueres” , in a place where the valley is narrow and surrounded by muntains falling sharply on the village. The houses , stone walls and slate roof , on steep slopes , focusing on the church square . The village festival falls on 26 July by St. Anna . The third Sunday of August is the famous Sheepdogs competition .
You will find:
- Picnic area in front of the campsite.
- Riverside at 50m.
- Free municipal swimmingpool for our customers, tennis court, half pipe for skaters, etc.
- Children’s playground.
- Cultural center with activities for kids, cultural programs, etc.
- Adventure sports companies
- Natural Park de l’Alt Pirineu headquarters.
- Turistic information point.
- Restaurants and hotels.
- Chemist, doctor, supermarket, bakery, etc…
- Banks La Caixa.
Free access for camping customers.